Considering ManageEngine, just looking, or already a user? Why not contact set3 Solutions to see what you might really achieve working with the ManageEngine Partner in the UK.
Password Manager Pro
Privileged Password Management
Password Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents, and digital identities of enterprises.
Store and organise your privileged identities in a centralised vault.
Securely share administrative passwords with the members of your team on need basis.
Launch direct connection to remote IT resources, websites and applications.
Video record & audit all privileged access, get complete record of all actions.
Automatically reset the passwords of servers, databases, network devices and other resources.
Control access to IT resources and applications based on roles and job responsibilities.
Over 300,000 IT administrators around the world love Password Manager Pro.
The automated, policy-driven password management provided by Password Manager Pro has made us realise how inefficient and insecure the traditional ‘excel sheet storage’ approach was. Usage of Password Manager Pro is certainly the best practice approach for us.
Our attorneys and staff love Password Manager Pro. It is easy for them to use and gives a secure alternative for all the passwords they are required to use with court filings.
We are using Password Manager Pro to manage 200+ passwords of more than 65 servers and other critical systems. It has been a real godsend for us. We feel comfortable that all our resources are recorded and we can give secure access to our servers as per needs.
Try Password Manager Pro For Free
- Access a single downloadable file for all editions of Password Manager Pro
- Get a link to the live online demo
- Schedule a personalised one-to-one demo with one of our Product Experts
- Centralized Password Vault
- Manual Resource Addition
- Import Resources from CSV Files
- Import Resources from KeePass
- Import Resources from Active Directory
- Password Policies
- Password Sharing and Management
- Audit and Instant Notifications
- User / User Group Management
- Local Authentication
- RADIUS Authentication
- AD / Azure AD / LDAP Integration
- AD / Azure AD Sync – User groups & OUs
- Export Passwords for Offline Access
- Password Reset Listener
- Backup and Recovery Provisions
- Remote RDP, SSH, Telnet, and SQL sessions
- Two-factor Authentication – OTP sent via Email
- Mobile Access (Android, iOS, Windows)
- Browser Extensions (Chrome, Firefox, IE)
All Standard edition features, plus:
- Auto Logon Helper
- Password Access Control Workflow
- Admin Dashboard (Live feeds, Reports and Graphs)
- Password Action Notifications (Resource Group-specific)
- Remote Password Reset (On-demand, Scheduled, and Action-based) – List of supported platforms
- Agent-based Password
- Canned Reports
- Two-factor Authentication – PhoneFactor, RSA SecurID, Google Authenticator, Duo Security
- High Availability
- Privileged Session Recording
All Standard and Premium features, plus:
- MS SQL Server as Backend Database
- Password Management API (XML RPC, SSH CLI)
- Privileged Accounts Discovery
- Active Directory Sync – Resources
- LDAP Sync – User and User Groups
- Role Customization
- Ticketing System Integration
- Custom Listeners for Password Reset
- Scheduled Export of Encrypted HTML files
- SIEM Integration – SNMP Traps & Syslog Messages Generation
- Email Templates for Notification Configuration
- Landing Server Configuration
- Federated Identity Management
- Smart Card / PKI / Certificate Authentication
- Two-factor Authentication – RADIUS
- Custom Reports
- Out-of-the-box Compliance Reports (PCI DSS, NERC-CIP, ISO/IEC 27001)
- SQL Query Reports
- Privileged Session Shadowing and Termination
- SQL Server Failover Clustering
- RESTful API
- Encryption Key Rotation