[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ custom_padding=”0px|0px|57px|0px”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.102″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_layout=”light”]
Change Management – New Features
Enhanced Change Management module with workflow, stage and status, change roles, change templates, enhanced change approvals, and more.
- Change Template: Option to create multiple change templates and specify a workflow and assign change roles to each template.
- Change Workflow: Capture the complete change life cycle, along with its stages, statuses, conditions, notifications, approvals and field updates in a workflow by using a graphical builder.
- Stage and Status: Six stages of the change life cycle now includes submission, planning, CAB evaluation, implementation, review, and close. Each stage has its own statuslist. Under each status, configure roles to whom the notification should be sent when a change comes to that status.
- Change Roles: Define various change roles for the organisation, such as Change Implementer, Reviewer, CAB Member, Line Manager. The scope of each role is defined under various stages.
- Change Approval: Enhanced change approval to support multi-level approval and multi-stage approval through workflow.
- Other Enhancements:
- Option to view the entire life cycle of a change, along with the complete execution path of the workflow through the Workflow Execution graph.
- Option to add closure code, downtime, reason for change, and risk involved in a change.
- Stage-wise Closure rules support.
- Custom Views and Trash Support added for Changes.
- Support added for requester to view/edit/approve Changes.
- Customizable Change ID and module prefix support are added for the Change module. This can be configured in the Self Service Portal settings.
- With the release of the change template feature, all current change requests in the application will be automatically migrated and assigned with the default template (General Template), along with the additional fields.
- With the introduction of change stages into change life cycle, we have consolidated change stages and statuses. Change statuses are now stage-specific and each stage is configured a few statuses to which you can add more. SDAdmin(s) can start migrating the current statuses under specific stages.
- Site restrictions applied for Change module.
- SDChangeManager who can Approve/Reject in the Right Hand Side of the change details page can do the same action now under the CAB Evaluation stage as Approved/Rejected.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020