- Added SNMP support for Wireless LAN Controllers to fetch names of Access Points.
- Client MAC based filter is added newly in Inventory and Snapshot under WLC.
- Widget for Client MAC traffic is added in snapshot view of Client IP.
- Overall Report for IP Groups is added in schedule reports.
- Edit option in Alert profile has been fixed.
- Unwanted vectorwise DB operation is removed to avoid loss of raw data.
- Attacks information is now can be viewed for selected device and interface.
- Issue in attacks search filter has been fixed.
- Option to select Ethernet card name is available in DPI settings.
- Promiscuous mode of ethernet cards has been enabled by default for DPI.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more