- Archive file search, which enables users to search through audit data in archives without restoration.
- Alerts and their corresponding mail notifications can now be configured upto site level.
- Reports providing information on visits to pages and documents have been added.
- Option to migrate permissions of sites, lists, and document libraries has been added.
- Option to select document version while migrating has been added.
- Delegation of management and migration tasks to non-administrative users and help desk technicians is now possible.
- Issue in list and document library migration due to mismatch in dependency DLL versions has been fixed.
|To Upgrade: Download Service Pack||New User: Download SharePoint Manager Plus|
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more