- SDPMSP-12672: HTML Edit feature in Message section of Reply Template.
- SDPMSP-11628: When editing a request and the request’s account is disassociated from the request’s template then the Request Page crashes.
- SDPMSP-11775: Request Resolution : Auto suggest does not show correct set of solution.
- SDPMSP-11902: Upgrade Failure from 9403 to 9405 due to mismatch of data in BillHistory table and resigned users table.
- SDPMSP-11929: During Bill Generation , additional cost items are shown twice.
- SDPMSP-12021: History tab is not loaded post upgraded from 8106.
- SDPMSP-12028: Worklog type duplicates when renaming inventory item in xero.
- SDPMSP-12055: Organization id becomes null when an user tried to regenerate the authtoken in ZOHO Books integration.
- SDPMSP-12067: Search Field options of Task combined view in Request page is not Account based.
- SDPMSP-12071: Requester history page throws error in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-12132: Unable to associate multiple Assets to a Request through API.
- SDPMSP-12182: No Custom Menus are listed under Actions in Request Details view and also under Request Custom Menu settings in Admin tab.
- SDPMSP-12255: SDP Logo is shown while using mobile browser.
- SDPMSP-12268: Autocomplete for password fields across the product is disabled.
- SDPMSP-12269: Information disclosure vulnerability present in home page.
- SDPMSP-12270: Information disclosure vulnerability in Contact Support section under Help.
- SDPMSP-12271: Cross site scripting vulnerabilities in Language section of the Personalization menu.
- SDPMSP-12369: Windows Agent Configuration -> Updated Server Port & Ip address is not reflected in agent installation.
- SDPMSP-12401: Contract view is not working, when multiple technicians are associated to the contract under “notify” and one of them is deleted.
- SDPMSP-12409: Unable to add Service additional field in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-12413: Domain list on login screen is sometimes divulged.
- SDPMSP-12419: Account Additional field of multi-line type aren’t aligned properly in Account Details tab of Request Details View.
- SDPMSP-12428: OU selection is not retained during AD Imported which is fixed.
- SDPMSP-12429: Change FAFR : user type does not contain option to exclude Change Manager, Change Owner and SDChangeManger.
- SDPMSP-12443: Few Custom Views disappeared on Pickup action under Unassigned view in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-12449: Field and Form Rules is not working on global edit.
- SDPMSP-12512: When a request is updated, Support group technician’s notification is not sent.
- SDPMSP-12516: Technician is not listed under select approver field in Service Template in case of non msp site.
- SDPMSP-12525: Login uri gets reset in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-12530: Able to configure MSP URL for other account URL is fixed.
- SDPMSP-12532: Zoho Reports name is changed to Zoho Analytics in SDP-MSP product.
- SDPMSP-12548: Task API – Update task wipes out existing information.
- SDPMSP-12592: AD Import in Requester fails when there are more than 300 OU’s.
- SDPMSP-12598: In custom Trigger, Sites are not shown account based.
- SDPMSP-12633: Custom triggers are getting applied to non selected accounts also.
- SDPMSP-12654: All account details are shown while creating a MSP Asset.
- SDPMSP-12662: Unable to add technicians when the associated accounts are more than 300.
- SDPMSP-12718: Mobile App – With the credentials of a user is one domain, logs in to user of another domain.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more