- SDPMSP-11370 : Date criteria is not working properly in certain cases in custom view filters.
- SDPMSP-11582 : Unable to save Service catalog workflow when any of the configured approver has been deleted from the product.
- SDPMSP-11768 : Unable to edit a support group in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-11814 : Telephony Integration is not working in certain instance.
- SDPMSP-11885 : Task summary count under Tasks is not shown based on the account selected.
- SDPMSP-11917 : CTI Integration : In Telephony call popup, when an incoming number starts with 0 , then 0 is not displayed.
- SDPMSP-12149 : Incident Template – ‘Available Groups’ under ‘Associate Groups to Template’ is not populated when Support Group name contains single quote (‘).
- SDPMSP-12150 : ZipSlip Vulnerability issues fixed.
- SDPMSP-12153 : Billing: Account Contract Expiry Notification – ‘Notify after’ notification is sent as a blank e-mail instead of the configured content.
- SDPMSP-12164 : Billing – Consumed allowance is not updated when closed request is reopened on email reply.
- SDPMSP-12204 : Custom Schedule is not working due to invalid JSON.
- SDPMSP-12206 : Unable to add new network scan in Asset Explorer 6203 builds.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more