User privacy management : Handle personal data of users (both technicians and end users) in accordance with privacy regulations such as the GDPR. In the Request module, you can now mark out all fields that contain users’ personally identifiable information (PII), making it easy for admins to identify what PII is collected and stored in ServiceDesk Plus – MSP. In addition, when users exercise their right to be forgotten, admins can anonymize the deleted users’ names to random text and delete the associated PII from the application. Find this feature under Admin >> Privacy Settings.
- Resource state enhancements – Option to add custom asset state with the ability to enable/disable scan for assets in those states.
Option to enable ownership for assets in these custom states.
Find the feature at Admin >> Asset Management >> Asset State.
- MSPSDP – 7551 : Request status is given under business rule criteria.
- MSPSDP – 10694 : Custom Scripts in BR: Option to invoke custom scripts in business rules. You can use this to completely abort operations or update field values (like additional field value).
Find the feature under Admin >> Organization Details >> Business Rules.
- Chat enhancements: – Option to interact easily with fellow technicians using the inbuilt chat.
- Community page inside the application sports a new look.
- Collapsible tabs introduced in header and sub-header of the application to avoid unnecessary scrolling.
- SD-70724 : Actionable items in the Admin module are moved to the left side.
- SD-70728 : ‘Add new form’ in business rule, SLA, custom filter has a revamped UI.
- SD-71646 : Item price is mandated in purchase orders.
- SDPMSP-11660 – Bill amount is calculated wrongly though the consumed unit is less than the monthly allowance.
- SDPMSP-11909 – Carry forward allowance is not considered while computing Request Charges.
- SDPMSP-11926 – AuthError message is thrown while accessing pages in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-11937 – Build Information and the link shown below in the community tab shows servicedesk plus application details.
- SDPMSP-11942 – Custom product type Assets in the asset list view page are not account based.
- SDPMSP-11961 – Announcement subject is visible to all requesters though it is set to private.
- SDPMSP-11972 – Across accounts domains are listed while editing an asset.
- SDPMSP-11973 – Not all announcements are listed in the Home page.
- SDPMSP-11974 – Account manager is able to view all account’s asset names alone while generating reports.
- SDPMSP-11992 – Duplicate invoices are created in Xero in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-11999 – When scanned XML contains only Account Name, scan marks the XML as failed.
- SDPMSP-12014 – LDAP domain list shows across accounts in ldap list view page.
- SDPMSP-12017 – Advanced Analytics – When Importing AD users, notification is triggered for the AAAUser table even the user name is not changed.
- SDPMSP-12022 – When worklog description contains $ character, Xero Integration fails to sync the worklog details.
- SDPMSP-12044 – Field and form rules is not working in few cases.
- SDPMSP-12047 – All Account’s Contracts are listed under Parent Contract field while we create a contract.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more