What’s new in ServiceDesk Plus MSP 9405?
- PM Tasks for Service Request – Plan your preventive maintenance tasks well in advance for service requests as well. Find the feature in Admin >> Organisational Details >> Preventive Maintenance Tasks.
- Custom Trigger Enhancements
- Execute custom trigger actions for requests that contain replies and for approved/rejected requests.
- Groups defined under other sites are now listed under criteria.
- Requester name, sites and technician will now be listed under criteria.
- Create triggers without any criteria. This feature can be enabled using query.By default, this option is disabled.
- Organize Request Catalog – Easily sequence the templates under the request catalog to suit your requirements.Find the feature in Admin >> Service Catalog >> Reorder.
- Export Requests – Select and export requests right from the list view, in various formats.Find the feature under Requests >> Actions.
- Health Meter – Assess your application’s health metrics in just a glance from the community tab.Find the feature under Community >> Health Meter.
- SDPMSP-11687 : Feature to add rich text fomatting for Account advisory.
- SDPMSP-10194 : Service catalog page crashed when reserved words are used in Account login URI.
- SDPMSP-11621 : System notification is not shown correctly for request in Android app if the language of the mobile is changed from english to any other language.
- SDPMSP-11731 : Unable to add the groups under asset module.
- SDPMSP-11833 : FOS – File replication does not work.
- SDPMSP-11857 : Performance issue in Request Id search.
- SDPMSP-11892 : Account’s are not listed in Account drop down in certain cases
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020