- This upgrade removes the jBoss dependency from the framework, reduces security risk with jBoss, increased performance and quicker startup.
- MySQL will not be supported from this version.
- SDPMSP-10737: Dashboard is showing wrong Open Requests count.
- SDPMSP-11258: Software purchased license is not showing properly under purchased count.
- SDPMSP-11321: Certain dashboard widgets are empty, under all sites.
- SDPMSP-11334: In IE11 , Headers are not visible in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-11435: On editing the worklog , its additional cost items value becomes empty.
- SDPMSP-11443: Unwanted entries present in the database which results in request merge issue.
- SDPMSP-11448: Account Manager is able to view asset financials details.
- SDPMSP-11500: Account manager is unable to view all his account’s requests.
- SDPMSP-11544: Selected Additional fields are not retained under Request – Account Details tab after adding new account additional field(s).
- SDPMSP-11614: Due to the API calls restriction to Zoho Reports, the SDPMSP-Zoho Reports integration fails.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more