- SDPMSP-2601: Ability to import requests from XLS file and dynamically create respective configurations.
- SDPMSP-6956 : Bills are sent on wrong date.
- SDPMSP-8337 : Exception while export asset from remote server.
- SDPMSP-9878 : Error while copying Service Catalog Template.
- SDPMSP-10952 : Copying Service request template is not copying the tasks included.
- SDPMSP-11259 : Business Rule list is not updating on changing the site combo box.
- SDPMSP-11272 : Unable to upgrade from 9300 builds in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-11444 : Error thrown when service request is created by requester via template which has task dependencies.
- SDPMSP-65757 : When requests are merged, the “Due By Time” and “Response Due By Time” are wrongly calculated.
- SDPMSP-66311 : Email command does not work for outlook mails in HTML/Richtext formats.
- SDPMSP-67617 : Standard Edition : “Notify technician when a request is shared with him/her.” option is not available in Notification Rules.
- SDPMSP-67724 : Request ID Search is not working properly in requester login.
- SDPMSP-68011 : Inactive support groups will not be listed in request list’s filter view.
- SDPMSP-68060 : Request’s “DueByTime” is wrongly calculated when we put the requests on hold and update their SLAs.
- SDPMSP-69732 : Technician name is set as empty in Desktop Central when the technician name is edited in ServiceDesk Plus.
- SDPMSP-69971 : In some SSO-enabled environments, blank page appears during login.
- Group filter in request list view filter will be removed by default. You can enable the groups again in the request list view filter by accessing admin>>self service portal settings>>Show groups in request list view filter.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more