- SDPMSP-2601: Ability to import requests from XLS file and dynamically create respective configurations.
- SDPMSP-6956 : Bills are sent on wrong date.
- SDPMSP-8337 : Exception while export asset from remote server.
- SDPMSP-9878 : Error while copying Service Catalog Template.
- SDPMSP-10952 : Copying Service request template is not copying the tasks included.
- SDPMSP-11259 : Business Rule list is not updating on changing the site combo box.
- SDPMSP-11272 : Unable to upgrade from 9300 builds in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-11444 : Error thrown when service request is created by requester via template which has task dependencies.
- SDPMSP-65757 : When requests are merged, the “Due By Time” and “Response Due By Time” are wrongly calculated.
- SDPMSP-66311 : Email command does not work for outlook mails in HTML/Richtext formats.
- SDPMSP-67617 : Standard Edition : “Notify technician when a request is shared with him/her.” option is not available in Notification Rules.
- SDPMSP-67724 : Request ID Search is not working properly in requester login.
- SDPMSP-68011 : Inactive support groups will not be listed in request list’s filter view.
- SDPMSP-68060 : Request’s “DueByTime” is wrongly calculated when we put the requests on hold and update their SLAs.
- SDPMSP-69732 : Technician name is set as empty in Desktop Central when the technician name is edited in ServiceDesk Plus.
- SDPMSP-69971 : In some SSO-enabled environments, blank page appears during login.
- Group filter in request list view filter will be removed by default. You can enable the groups again in the request list view filter by accessing admin>>self service portal settings>>Show groups in request list view filter.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020