- SDPMSP-10869: Easier value selection component introduced for all fields in Change request.
- SDPMSP-10986: All must approve option, introduced for incident request under the Approval Configurations, can be used to mandate.
- SDPMSP-11206: Option to add attachments in the resolution of a request.
- SDPMSP-11209: Broadcasting a message to all Technicians.
- SDPMSP-11210: Introduction of ‘Allow approval action for logged-in users only’ helps to make sure only the intended users take approval actions. This option can be found in Self-Service Portal settings under the “Approval Settings” section.
- SDPMSP-11219: Custom vendor configuration for sending SMS Notifications.
- SDPMSP-11292: WebRemote feature helps in taking remote session of Windows machines.
- It is fast, and does not depend on any browser plugin.
- Since it is HTML5 browser based, remote to Windows machine can be perfomed from any OS/device.
- This feature uses Microsoft RDP and does not require agents to be installed in the remote machine.
- The remote sessions can be recorded and played back later.
- The sessions recorded are captured under asset’s history and request’s notes section.
- Limitation : Remote sessions to Windows 10 machines is not possible now and would be resolved in one of the immediate service pack as we upgrade to Jre 1.8.
- SDPMSP-11293: Option to set the LocalAuthentication password as random or predefined, for users added through ActiveDirectory (AD), LDAP, Dynamic user addition and for users created via e-mail requests, from the UI itself. This can be found under Admin >> Users >> Active Directory/LDAP.
- SDPMSP-11329: Now technician can view requester details and requests created by them during request creation.
- SDPMSP-10963: Change request – Adding Closure code has no effect
- SDPMSP-11222: Request search return unauthorized requests.
- SDPMSP-11271: Disabling on site visit in the task template is not working
- Few Vulnerability related issues fixed.
- Timeout issue occurs while importing large number of users from LDAP.
- Change Password option is available for users who have logged using the AD authentication.
- Extra lines are added to texts that are copied and pasted from Outlook to the Announcements.
- Field and form rules doesn’t work if asset values are selected as options for a resource question in the service catalog.
- Request Filter : Unable to select Group filters, if the group name contains special characters.
- Request details page : After updating the status, changes are not visible. This happens only if “Status change comment mandatory for request” is enabled under Self Service Portal.
- Issue in receiving the scanned xmls in SDP server pushed by Windows agent or system startup script.
- Change : Unable to add attachments via global edit form, by a Change Manager/Change Owner of a given Change Request, which has crossed the Submission stage.
- NullPointerException while importing assets through CSV Import in Professional Edition.
- Unable to add an additional field as a criteria to a business rule.
- If users add worklog additional fields and edit an existing worklog, the additional field values of that worklog changes to null.
- In Quick create request form, associated site of a requester is not populated on selecting the requester’s name.
- Unable to add attachments with commas (,) in their names in requests.
- When reports are generated from report’s list view, spacing between lines in the reports are increased.
- If a request id is used in the search box, and a request exists with that id, then the search will take the user to the particular request’s details page. If texts are used in the search box then it will function as a default search and show the list of requests that contain the searched text.
- IE 9 browser support removed, alert message will be shown while upgrading the application.
- Modify “ChangetoAsset” table to “ChangeToCi” in query reports to avoid errors.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020