- SDPMSP-7518: Option to dynamically associate the existing solutions to the newly created accounts.
- SDPMSP-10160: Announcement will be shown automatically to the newly created account, when “Select All Account” is enabled.
- SDPMSP-10227: Ability to hide the “Forgot password” link for AD users from login page.
- SDPMSP-10962: Ability to configure and show needed details in Account Details under Request Details page.
- SDPMSP-11180: Account lock feature is enabled by default.
- SDPMSP-11189: Ability to delete an account along with all its configurations from Account page.
- SDPMSP-10117: Login – Unable to login as AD user when ad and ldap has same domain name
- SDPMSP-11142: Unable to import Custom CIs through CSV.
- SDPMSP-11164: Field and Form rules for group values are behaving erratically.
- SDPMSP-11192: Single sign-on (SSO) is not working post 9303 upgrade.
- SDPMSP-11193: Reply Mails are not added as a conversation when module delimiter is missed in subject.
- SDPMSP-11200: Accounts are not listed in the Account combo box.
- SDPMSP-11205: In dashboard, support group set resets to default support group. User preference is not set for SDAdmin in certain cases
- SDPMSP-11110: Blocked/Disabled users in AD will not be imported to our application during AD import.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020