- SDPMSP-7518: Option to dynamically associate the existing solutions to the newly created accounts.
- SDPMSP-10160: Announcement will be shown automatically to the newly created account, when “Select All Account” is enabled.
- SDPMSP-10227: Ability to hide the “Forgot password” link for AD users from login page.
- SDPMSP-10962: Ability to configure and show needed details in Account Details under Request Details page.
- SDPMSP-11180: Account lock feature is enabled by default.
- SDPMSP-11189: Ability to delete an account along with all its configurations from Account page.
- SDPMSP-10117: Login – Unable to login as AD user when ad and ldap has same domain name
- SDPMSP-11142: Unable to import Custom CIs through CSV.
- SDPMSP-11164: Field and Form rules for group values are behaving erratically.
- SDPMSP-11192: Single sign-on (SSO) is not working post 9303 upgrade.
- SDPMSP-11193: Reply Mails are not added as a conversation when module delimiter is missed in subject.
- SDPMSP-11200: Accounts are not listed in the Account combo box.
- SDPMSP-11205: In dashboard, support group set resets to default support group. User preference is not set for SDAdmin in certain cases
- SDPMSP-11110: Blocked/Disabled users in AD will not be imported to our application during AD import.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more