- SDPMSP-5949 : Task id is shown in task list view for easier identification.
- SDPMSP-8344 : Ability to import email domains during account csv import.
- SDPMSP-10630 : Consumed details, Base Allowance, Carry Forward, Chargeable details will be shown in the generated bill.
- SDPMSP-10764 : Option to skip errorlog during restore database process.
- SDPMSP-10954 : Account information will be shown in Software License Agreement Expiry Notifications.
- SDPMSP-11039 : Ability to include worklog additional fields in billrule.
- SDPMSP-11109 : Ability to generate bill based on Fixed charge. Configure Fixed charge under Service Plan -> Service Plan Type -> Fixed Charge.
- SDPMSP-2396 : When a mail is sent from outlook express with .eml attachment that attachment is shown as request content.
- SDPMSP-9027 : Account Manager cannot view a newly created report folder under “Manage Folders”.
- SDPMSP-10065 : Technician drop down in request created with incident template lists incorrect set of technicians.
- SDPMSP-10168 : UI cluttered because of DC MSP in certain cases is fixed.
- SDPMSP-10318 : When a resolution is configured as default in the Default Request template and a request is created via email/Quick create request then the configured default resolution is not getting applied to the created request.
- SDPMSP-10394 : The cursor does not blink in the description area after we click the reply button. (Breakage in 93xx is fixed).
- SDPMSP-11010 : Unable to associate support group in service catalog.
- SDPMSP-11048 : The technicians are not listed in owner list during task creation.
- SDPMSP-11089 : Unable to create the support group in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-11106 : Field and Form rules aren’t executed while we edit a request.
- SDPMSP-11135 : Unable to view some requests post 9303 upgrade.
- SDPMSP-11143 : UI Alignment issue in change list view.
- SDPMSP-11167 : Asset list view crashes when we do an asset search.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020