- SDPMSP-5949 : Task id is shown in task list view for easier identification.
- SDPMSP-8344 : Ability to import email domains during account csv import.
- SDPMSP-10630 : Consumed details, Base Allowance, Carry Forward, Chargeable details will be shown in the generated bill.
- SDPMSP-10764 : Option to skip errorlog during restore database process.
- SDPMSP-10954 : Account information will be shown in Software License Agreement Expiry Notifications.
- SDPMSP-11039 : Ability to include worklog additional fields in billrule.
- SDPMSP-11109 : Ability to generate bill based on Fixed charge. Configure Fixed charge under Service Plan -> Service Plan Type -> Fixed Charge.
- SDPMSP-2396 : When a mail is sent from outlook express with .eml attachment that attachment is shown as request content.
- SDPMSP-9027 : Account Manager cannot view a newly created report folder under “Manage Folders”.
- SDPMSP-10065 : Technician drop down in request created with incident template lists incorrect set of technicians.
- SDPMSP-10168 : UI cluttered because of DC MSP in certain cases is fixed.
- SDPMSP-10318 : When a resolution is configured as default in the Default Request template and a request is created via email/Quick create request then the configured default resolution is not getting applied to the created request.
- SDPMSP-10394 : The cursor does not blink in the description area after we click the reply button. (Breakage in 93xx is fixed).
- SDPMSP-11010 : Unable to associate support group in service catalog.
- SDPMSP-11048 : The technicians are not listed in owner list during task creation.
- SDPMSP-11089 : Unable to create the support group in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-11106 : Field and Form rules aren’t executed while we edit a request.
- SDPMSP-11135 : Unable to view some requests post 9303 upgrade.
- SDPMSP-11143 : UI Alignment issue in change list view.
- SDPMSP-11167 : Asset list view crashes when we do an asset search.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more