- SDPMSP-3542 : Live Chat for Users: Allow requesters to have a quick chat with technicians easily.
- SDPMSP-8025 : Refer settings of one site for configuring another site. Referring site follows the settings of the chosen site. Admin >> Sites >> New/Edit Site.
- SDPMSP-7410 : Request type is not available in time spent custom report.
- SDPMSP-10175 : Worklog type details is pushed to ZOHO Reports.
- SDPMSP-10910 : Worklog type can be made mandatory through SSP settings.
- SDPMSP-10924 : Ability to add a Request through API by giving Requester email without giving Account & Site
- SDPMSP-10966 : When NIO port is occupied, the port will not be changed by product automatically.
- Request List View Enhancements: Mark request filters as favorite, resize request columns, and view tasks and requests in a single page.
- Revamped request history: Option to filter and sort history details of a request using various fields such as status, priority, mode, impact, and level.
- Option to automatically close a request when approval is denied – i.e, if the approval status of a request is changed to the “Denied” state. This configuration can be done in Admin >> Request Closing Rules.
- Option to merge service requests.
- Email reply gets auto merged as conversation based on email header (in-reply-to header). This feature is enabled by default .It can be disabled through the Globalconfig Table in the database. [Parameter=AppendOnRequestReferences].
- Advanced analytics integration for ServiceDesk Plus now offers reports and dashboards on change management module. In this update you will get the following : –
- An overview of upcoming and in-progress changes.
- Insight into the CAB approval process.
- Change management dashboard, CAB approval dashboard, business impact analysis and much more.
- Also, Request – MultiSelect additional fields are supported.
- Option to configure the base delimiter. Admin >> Mail Server settings >> Delimiter. Note: By default, the base delimiter is ## and delimiter for each module is Request-RE, Change-CH, Problem-PB, Project-PJ, Solution-SO, Task-TA, PurchaseOrder-PO, PurchaseRequest-PR, and Contract-CO.
- Scan status with troubleshooting steps will be displayed in details page of SNMP devices too.
- Option to list users who are deleted in the active directory. From this list, users can be deleted either manually or automatically.
Note: Deleted user data from the remote server cannot be transferred to the central server.
- Request ID search has been removed. Instead, the global search will have the “request id” filter enabled by default. Switch to “default search” filter to perform global search within the application.
- When Business Rules are applied to move a request to Closed / Resolved / Completed status, the action will be successful only if the Request satisfies the Request closing rules.
- Previously,$EntityID was used in Notification template. This has been changed to ##ModuleDelimiter-$EntityID##. For each module, replace their respective delimiters. For example, $RequestID should be replaced with ##RE-$RequestID##. The modified delimiter will be applied to the e-mail Notification template.
- SDSiteAdmin without “ModifyingDueTime” permission will not be able to edit the ‘created time’ in global edit.
- SDPMSP-7720/9875 : Scheduler page crashes when there is no group available.
- SDPMSP-7965 : When Dynamic User addition is disabled, Domain names are not populated during LDAP Authentication
- SDPMSP-8696 : Maximum attachment size value given under ssp settings is not reflected to the attachments added under accounts.
- SDPMSP-9773 : Couldn’t update an account using account csv import.
- SDPMSP-9782 : Iphone app – Request Resolved date & UDF date fields are shown in milliseconds.
- SDPMSP-10001: Change: Space provided within task description is lost in task details page
- SDPMSP-10377: The Section header background color is changing to blue on choosing custom color in theme (General Settings)
- SDPMSP-10466: Header is misaligned when there are no templates.
- SDPMSP-10565: Default search in request module does not work properly when partial keyword is entered.
- SDPMSP-10737: Dashboard is showing wrong Open Requests count.
- SDPMSP-10752: Adding Worklog doesn’t give the option to consider it as First Response in Android App.
- SDPMSP-10769: Wrong error message is shown when we try to add the same ‘Domain Name’ under two accounts.
- SDPMSP-10786: Two Requesters are created for a Request raised from Desktop Central (DC) Agent.
- SDPMSP-10807: Translation issue in worklog addition page.
- SDPMSP-10820: Refreshing account combo in request list view is not working.
- SDPMSP-10821: Request Closing Rule isn’t applied over Business Rule while updating a Request.
- SDPMSP-10845: Account specific view is not working in Scheduled report.
- SDPMSP-10861: Creator enabled and disable option is not working properly.
- SDPMSP-10871: In iphone App, when we login to the reqeuster account the portal displays requester name by default while creating a new request. However, the account and site is not set.
- SDPMSP-10873: Autocomplete is on in Forgot Password page for loginname input field.
- SDPMSP-10874: Internal Server Exception traces are returned in server response in certain cases.
- SDPMSP-10885: Unable to import Urgency and Impact during Import Requests.
- SDPMSP-10890: Unable to update a task’s status without providing task description.
- SDPMSP-10909: Mail Fetch Checker – Wrong message level in System Log Viewer.
- SDPMSP-10947: Inactive groups are shown in Request technician assign page.
- SDPMSP-10955: Software report shows wrong installed count.
- SDPMSP-10968: Asset cost field is empty after upgrade .
- SDPMSP-10969: Domain name is visible to technician who is not associated to that account of the domain.
- SDPMSP-10970: Requesters are able to view other account requests.
- SDPMSP-11006: HTML Special characters in site name is shown as html escaped character in request creation page
- SDPMSP-11018: Asset page crashes when we make a search based on name or ip or service tag.
- SDPMSP-11025: The Apple push notification certificate is updated in this build. The Updated certificate is valid till November 18, 2018 11:24:30 IST.
- SDPMSP-11035: Remote control is not working.
- SDPMSP-11055: Visual editor option is not shown in change send notification.
- SDPMSP-11057: Tasks for which the user doesn’t have permission is shown in home task List view.
- SDPMSP-11067: Android push notification is not working.
- SDPMSP-11084: Wrong support groups and technicians are listed while editing a request from mobile app
- SDPMSP-10454: License Agreement Additional Fields pick list does not lists the values.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020