- SDF-70993 : Option to disable automatic delta scan. Admin >> Discovery >> Scan Settings.
Issues fixed in service pack 9423
- SD-71557 : XSS vulnerability found in success/failure message pop-ups is fixed.
- SD-69428 : XSS Vulnerability in the Software Metering graph of the Software Summary page.
- SD-70892 : In a certain scenario, issue occurs while viewing History tabs of some assets.
- SD-71049, SD-71127 : Error occurs while Auto Assigning assets. The issue happens if the page has more than 150 workstations.
- SD-71376 : Unable to update the WarrantyExpiry date in Diff scan while syncing the asset data from Desktop Central to SD.
- SD-72560 : Org Serial Number field is getting duplicated in the CI details page of workstations and servers.
- SD-72400 : Assets that are not associated to any site are not displayed for technicians without site association.
- SD-71873 : There is no managed connection while uninstalling an agent.
- SD-72411 : Agent information of the scanned XMLs from Desktop Central is now captured in ServiceDesk Plus.
- SD-70632 : Unable to enter names with characters more than 30 in purchase orders.
- SD-70798 : When an approver’s name contains characters from a foreign language then these characters’ encoded values are displayed in the Print Preview section of the corresponding purchase orders.
- SD-69240 : Attachment names with commas cause page break in the Purchase Order form.
- SD-70922 : Notification table entry undone after changing the PO status to ‘Ordered’.
- SD-71860 : Unable to delete an existing item and add new from PO edit page.
- SD-72310 : Default Sales Tax Rate is not maintained in a PO once a vendor is selected.
- SD-71128 : A technician with only “View” permission for contracts can attach documents to it.
- SD-70941 : The scanned asset/workstation additional field values for a VM host get reset to default values, if configured.
- SD-72376 : While scanning CentOs machines, the IP address and the MAC address are not captured.
- SD-69033 : Custom CI type of workstations/servers is not preserved after a second scan.
- SD-70950 : After the scan In SDP version9423, Network scanned status and last scanned time is not updated.
- SD-69974 : Application freezes while clicking on the Add New Cost Centre button. The issue occurs due to loading of too many departments.
- SD-70262 : Asset CSV import fails when a non-SD-Admin performs the import. The issue occurs if the username field is left blank and only the department name is filled in the CSV file.
- SD-72303 : In Asset details page, the title is not in i18N.
- SD-69147 : CIs under a child CI type is only partially preserved when the child CI is added to a different parent.
- SD-69156 : Unable to access the Standalone Audit page by a technician who though is not an SDAdmin but has the “Scan Now” permission in Assets Module.
- SD-73357 : Technicians (except admins) could not add/edit assets from the left panel in the Asset Home page.
- SD-71861 : Global search under Assets now includes the value in Last Logged In User.
- SD-73622 : UI glitch occurs on clicking expand icon in department field in Cost Center. Admin >> Purchase/Contract Management.
- SD-70080 : Incorrect software information stored in the database.
- SD-70564 : Under CMDB, unable to delete barcode if more than 100 CIs are deleted in one go.
- SD-71612 : Security exception occurs during remote access by Web RDP for any non-English languages.
- SD-73263 : GET API for CI Details using criteria is not working in the REST API Documentation tool.
- SD-70008 : Applications installed in an Iphone scanned by Desktop Central and pushed into ServiceDesk Plus are not listed under the Applications tab.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020