- SD-69292: Vulnerability of an unauthorised user able to create, edit, and delete currency in the application is fixed.
- SD-72110: Purchase requests couldn’t be associated with a service request from within the service request.
- SD-70963: Purchase Requests with similar vendors are not listed in the Associate PR list when trying to associate a PR with a Purchase Order.
- SD-72161: Exception occurs in survey-based custom reports (tabular) if the ‘Survey Type Name’ is added into the column.
- SD-72107: Exception occurs when a technician with site restricted login permission tries to access survey reports.
- SD-72372: Error occurs while trying to save the customized self-service portal draft. The issue occurs when we remove a widget from the portal and try saving it.
- SD-71923: After upgrading to 9412, survey reports are projecting the wrong values.
- SD-71937: Unable to edit the incident and service surveys created in Evaluation/Enterprise edition. The issue occurs when we try to edit those surveys after downgrading to the Standard Edition.
- SD-72047: Unable to view older survey responses in some MSSQL (SQL Server) DB environments after migrating to 9412/9413/9414/9415.
- SD-71945: Technician with SDSiteAdmin role is not able to trigger a survey from the request details page.
- SD-72148: Exception occurs when an On Behalf of User (OBO User) tries to save a survey response.
- SD-72426: Notification rules are cleared while editing the rules if VIP user or Department based survey exclusion rule is applied.
- SD-72000: In MS SQL setups, an exception occurs if we click on Organize Business Rule under Admin>>Business Rules.
- SD-68586: No alert message is shown while enabling mail debugger informing that the mail server’s username and password will be printed in the logs.
- SD-70794: In some environments, bouncing emails causes an indefinite looping of conversations as replies to such bounced emails triggers another loop.
- SD-71608: Support group names are not fully displayed if the name of the support group contains more than 50 characters.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more