Issues Fixed in 9415
- SD-72109 : XSS vulnerability found in the asset details page is fixed.
- SD-71576 : XSS vulnerability found in Change Calendar is fixed.
- SD-72080 : Directory traversal vulnerability found in file upload is fixed.
- SD-71495 : ZipSlip vulnerability found in distributed asset scan is fixed.
- SD-72568 : Vulnerability in deletion of default license types is fixed.
- SD-68282 : No alert message is displayed, warning about the impacted scan types when we enable “Stop uploading scanned XMLs via non-login URL” under the Security Settings.
- SD-71928 : Privilege Escalation Vulnerability in project module Gantt view.
- SD-69108 : Security response headers are missing in the login form.
- SD-71704, 71703, 71702, 71676, 71675, 71674 : GET URLs replaced with POST URLs.
- SD-71595 : Vulnerability : Able to create a table and copy data in MSSQL.
- SD-66826 : Vulnerable HTTP method (OPTIONS) disabled.
- SD-72141 : In the request history, Before Modification and After Modification sections with regards to Description changes are not displayed.
- SD-71491, 71490 : Failure exception message displayed during network scan is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more