Issues Fixed in 9415
- SD-72109 : XSS vulnerability found in the asset details page is fixed.
- SD-71576 : XSS vulnerability found in Change Calendar is fixed.
- SD-72080 : Directory traversal vulnerability found in file upload is fixed.
- SD-71495 : ZipSlip vulnerability found in distributed asset scan is fixed.
- SD-72568 : Vulnerability in deletion of default license types is fixed.
- SD-68282 : No alert message is displayed, warning about the impacted scan types when we enable “Stop uploading scanned XMLs via non-login URL” under the Security Settings.
- SD-71928 : Privilege Escalation Vulnerability in project module Gantt view.
- SD-69108 : Security response headers are missing in the login form.
- SD-71704, 71703, 71702, 71676, 71675, 71674 : GET URLs replaced with POST URLs.
- SD-71595 : Vulnerability : Able to create a table and copy data in MSSQL.
- SD-66826 : Vulnerable HTTP method (OPTIONS) disabled.
- SD-72141 : In the request history, Before Modification and After Modification sections with regards to Description changes are not displayed.
- SD-71491, 71490 : Failure exception message displayed during network scan is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020