Behaviour Change in 9413:
- SD-71872 : Custom statuses, created before 9.3, displayed as system project filters are removed with this release.
Issues Fixed in 9413:
- SD-71818 : Upgrade failure occurs during migration if a PO had “null” value for the “item” field.
- SD-71817 : Upgrade failure occurs due to non-synced entries in “changetoci” and “ciinfo_otherapps” table.
- SD-71816 : While adding a new relationship to a relationship map, non-English characters appear as “??”
- SD-71810 : Upgrade failure occurs if the personalization data is missing in “ACTABLEVIEWCONFIG” table.
- SD-71808 : Upgrade failure occurs if a task comments owner value is ‘null’.
- SD-71800 : Upgrade failure occurs if both incident and service business rule have a same name under the same site.
- SD-71796 : Task list view does not load properly after migrating to the latest version in certain cases.
- SD-71783 : Projects custom filters added in versions prior to 9.3 are missing after migrating to the latest version.
- SD-71782 : Webinar URL has been updated.
- SD-71871 : Projects’ private filters, created in versions before 9.3, will be visible in the “Manage Views” section only to users who created them.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more