Behaviour Change in 9413:
- SD-71872 : Custom statuses, created before 9.3, displayed as system project filters are removed with this release.
Issues Fixed in 9413:
- SD-71818 : Upgrade failure occurs during migration if a PO had “null” value for the “item” field.
- SD-71817 : Upgrade failure occurs due to non-synced entries in “changetoci” and “ciinfo_otherapps” table.
- SD-71816 : While adding a new relationship to a relationship map, non-English characters appear as “??”
- SD-71810 : Upgrade failure occurs if the personalization data is missing in “ACTABLEVIEWCONFIG” table.
- SD-71808 : Upgrade failure occurs if a task comments owner value is ‘null’.
- SD-71800 : Upgrade failure occurs if both incident and service business rule have a same name under the same site.
- SD-71796 : Task list view does not load properly after migrating to the latest version in certain cases.
- SD-71783 : Projects custom filters added in versions prior to 9.3 are missing after migrating to the latest version.
- SD-71782 : Webinar URL has been updated.
- SD-71871 : Projects’ private filters, created in versions before 9.3, will be visible in the “Manage Views” section only to users who created them.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020