Issues Fixed in 9409
- SD-71092 : An inappropriate message is displayed when a technician (with permission to view the group requests) reassigns a request to a different group.
- SD-70972 : In some scenarios, a few business rules and custom triggers couldn’t be accessed or executed. Also, the dashboard isn’t loaded for some technicians.
- SD-70978 : Non-login approval link isn’t opened when another user has logged in to the application in the same browser of a system.
- SD-71105 : Unable to create a group under Assets.
- SD-70538 : In the MS SQL setup, when you upgrade a build to 9400 or above, service requests created using custom templates can’t be archived or removed from trash.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more