New Features in 9403:
- SDF-69258 : Support for ‘Georgian’ language.
Issues Fixed in 9403:
- SD-69139 : Vulnerability fixed.
- SD-70508 : AD authentication doesn’t work in the mobile client context.
- SD-70395 : In recently upgraded setups, start server/ shutdown server shortcuts does not work properly.
- SD-70341 : Due to the API calls restriction to Zoho Reports, the SDP-Zoho Reports integration fails.
- SD-70211 : Under “Requests by” filter in the dashboard, we are not able to access open/onhold/overdue tickets of technicians with commas in their names.
- SD-70148 : Field and Form Rules configured to modify resource sections do not work on the request details page for inline edits.
- SD-70138 : When starting ServiceDesk Plus by using the desktop icon, the browser is not automatically invoked.
- SD-70065 : For non-English language requesters, the request ID search throws an authentication error.
- SD-70000 : When data related to requests are partially added in mssql database, archiving/deleting a request from trash is not possible.
- SD-69808 : Under Quick Create, if we select a requester name and select a change template for that requester, the requester name gets swapped with the logged-in technician’s name.
- SD-69350 : While copying a service template Field and Form Rules, incident templates associated to the Service Catalog are listed.
- SD-69145 : When multiple API calls are made simultaneously in the request module, issues occur.
- SD-68637 : Under workflow, the Notify stage change to users value is not set when you modify the Move to stage & status filter.
- SD-65128 : In some scenarios, custom trigger list view disappears when a new custom trigger is added.
- SD-70509 : Sending task notifications to groups takes a lot of time.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more