- SD-74141 : Upgrade Restrictions will be applicable to users who have perpetual licenses without AMS.
- SDF-75911 : Option to mandate survey comments field in survey templates.
- SD-76587 : Filter set for request details page list view in one browser, it gets reflected in another browser.
- SD-75795 : When there are more list view personalizations for request related list views then adding an additional field takes more time.
- SD-72806 & SD-70615 : Going forward requesters can only reopen their closed requests via web client if the option “Allow requesters to reopen their own requests” is enabled in the self-service portal.
- SD-72436 : When a technician with request add and view permission tries to duplicate a request, an exception is thrown.
- SD-71727 : When “reason” attribute is used to add notes while updating a request via API, it is not getting captured in history.
- SD-70034 : Technician field for Custom Completed Requests are not retained when a technician is deleted.
- SD-75208 : In task comment notification template, entity ID for Project, Milestone and Task are not given.
- SD-76277 : During asset scanning, a duplicate key exception occurs if the asset names after renaming (by the application) coincide with the existing names.
- SD-71368 : Product Type modification window opened from Actions in the asset details page contains garbled text. The issue occurs only when the application is displayed in certain non-English languages.
- SD-70381 : Additional fields are not displayed in the details page of assets and workstations that are added through purchase orders.
- SD-70511 : Business rule set with Mode is None and Group is None criteria is not getting applied.
- SD-69915 : An irrelevant error message added under Community >> System Log Viewer for each schedule of Software License Notification.
- SD-75577 : In self-service portal’s landing page, a misleading translated content is used for the German language.
- SD-76009 : Employee ID field is not getting imported from LDAP.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more