- SD-73855 : Improper server/client side validation vulnerability in an asset list view URL.
- SD-73965 : Privilege escalation vulnerability in contracts.
- SD-73966 : CSRF Vulnerability in POST operation of a certain URL in Reports.
- SD-74036 : Remote code execution vulnerability in imported XLS under reports.
- SD-73858 : Improper server/client side validation vulnerability in OrgRoles.
- SD-74561 : CSRF Vulnerability while performing ADD/UPDATE and DELETE operations in solutions module.
- SD-73552 : Space between words are rendered as ‘%20’ in purchase request’s approval comments.
- SD-73590 : Unable to receive the items in a purchase order if the ordered quantity is extremely high.
- SD-73953 : Unauthorized error message is shown while downloading attachments from Purchase Request via requester login. Issue occurs for requesters with non-login access.
- SD-74064 : Unable to delete the values for ‘pick list’ type CI attributes.
- SD-74077 : Support groups with the same name but different letter cases can be created.
- SD-73566 : Incorrect browser header and tooltip are displayed when you access Admin » Support Groups.
- SD-74655 : Reports exported as PDF files do not display the content in Thai language.
- SD-70450 : When a report is generated or exported, temporary files are getting stored under root directory.
- SD-73926 : During application restore, “\t” is restored as empty space.
- SD-74369 : Duplicate entries under system fields in the form customizer table.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more