- SD-74683 :Specify which users (Ticket Owner, Requester, Editor, or Approval Sender) can receive system notifications on individual request approval actions. You can also disable the these notifications. Note that the Notify approver sender for approval actions option will now appear as Notify the following users when an approval action is taken.
Enable or disable notification to requester after the request logged is approved or rejected. Notification Rules » Request » Notify requester when a request is approved/rejected.
- SD-74138 : Vulnerability in notes section of a request.
- SD-71312 : Exception while updating a request using API. The issue occurs if we change the group of the request where the assigned technician is not a member.
- SD-72769 : Unauthorized error message is shown for requesters accessing the request closure link sent via email notification.
- SD-75558 : Sort option is not working if Notes alone is enabled in conversation.
- SD-73944 : Notifications are sent to project owners for already completed tasks under projects. Issue occurs if the task is updated (scheduled date) after completion.
- SD-73889: Error while deleting a service category associated with a module.
- SD-71146: Updates in Isoverdue column are not recorded or uploaded to Zoho Reports/Analytics Plus. Rather the column value is set as NO.
- SD-73659: After a missed backup schedule, the backup gets started on the server start time, but then the next backup schedule gets revised to the server startup time instead of the scheduled backup time.
- SD-72070: While importing users through scheduled AD import, only users from the first 10 domains are imported.
- SD-73835 : Estimated effort in reports for tasks is displayed in minutes after the latest upgrade
- SD-73485: : If the execution start or end time contains a null value, the Scheduled Activities page does not load
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020