- SD-69989 : In forwarded requests, security headers do not update with the correct values.
- SD-70639 : Cookie vulnerability fixed.
- SD-73856 : Vulnerability fixed.
- SD-46647 : When a request is split, the new request ID in the success message contains a comma.
- SD-74199 : In request advanced search and custom view, users are unable to add criteria for date field in .au domains.
- SD-74304 : Subject field is null if the description field in the template is set to “Requesters can view” and the subject field is disabled for all users using FAFR on form load.
- SD-75524 : Requests module gets greyed out when we log in for the first time after upgrading to the latest version.
- SD-75336 : Post 10000 upgrade, only 10 Closure codes are displayed in the details page.
- SD-75374 : Post 10000 upgrade, users are unable to change the request status to “OnHold”, if any other status value is removed in FAFR.
- SD-71586 : Change/task creation becomes slower when the change notification is enabled.
- SD-74031 : Unable to send notifications for a change from requester login.
- SD-69313 : Asset icon will be displayed only for the logged in users with add asset permission.
- SD-71767 : An error occurs while modifying a change status with the variable $ChangeRoles in notification template after creating a change role and configuring a user and then deleting the change role.
- SD-75313 : Non-login users are not able to send notification and save closure codes.
- SD-74611 : Agent : For the agent-server communication, SHA-1 certificate has been replaced with SHA-256 certificate.
- SD-73912 : Asset import through CSV file now supports multi-line values inserted within double quotes.
- SD-73916 : After scanning, Cisco IP phones have their State invariably changed to In Store. It has been fixed.
- SD-73828 : Under Barcode >> Print Barcode >> Manual, Site of label properties is not saved if Not associated to any site was selected. It has been fixed.
- SD-72884 : Technicians (except SDAdmin) couldn’t edit State of assets by using Global edit in the asset details page. It has been fixed.
- SD-73881 : Issue occurs while performing a script scan on application running in the HTTPS mode with a self signed or a trusted certificate.
- SD-72042 : Additional fields are listed twice (Once in English and once in the custom language) if we add 3 or more additional fields. Issue occurs in non-English setups.
- SD-75544 : Post 10000 migration, values set for options under Security Settings are not rendered properly in https mode.
- SD-70952 : When a UDF field is renamed, FAFR associated with that field is deleted.
- SD-75529 : More information link is broken in chat help card under chat settings.
- SD-75359 : Product version in the EXE file’s properties section shows 7600 instead of 10000.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020