- SD-71824 : In the combined list view of requests and tasks, you can view the total count of tasks by clicking the Horizontal Ellipsis icon at the bottom-right corner of the task list.
- SD-71824 : To get the item count in any module other than Requests using GET API, pass get_total_count as true under list_info of Input Data.
- SD-74373 : Users with the request-related permission Editing/Deleting others Time Entry can now delete all work logs under the request.
- SD-73718 : Vulnerability in status field of a request.
- SD-74088 : Vulnerability in auto-suggestions of requests.
- SD-74934 : Dependent (group, technician) fields under the Assign popup are not updated as per changes made in the Site and Group fields. The issue occurs only in firefox.
- SD-75220 : Technician with restricted access could not update Group of a request that is not associated with any site.
- SD-75165 : Unable to close requests from list view in specific scenarios. The issue occurs if the close prompt is set as “No”.
- SD-28649 : ‘Alert/notify technician when there is a reply from requester’ is not fetching the description of the request.
- SD-73580 : Request History tab becomes empty when the department of the request is changed (by changing the requester) and deleting the old department.
- SD-73736 : The resolved date of a request is not repopulated while reopening the request.
- SD-73814 : When the request conversation is forwarded or resent, the same is not captured in history.
- SD-68484 : Intermediate editor change notification, which is sent for requesters, carries the old editor’s name instead of the current one.
- SD-71336, SD-63878 : Service request can be closed even without filling out the mandatory fields, selected under Request Closing Rules.
- SD-71788 :Approved approvals are getting listed in ‘My Pending Approvals’ widget in the home page if the approval configuration is changed from “Anyone can approve” to “All must approve” in templates.
- SD-72030 : Approval action message has been fixed for grammatical correctness.
- SD-72545 : Service Request SLA’s response time was not recalculated to reflect change in site.
- SD-70255 : Unable to create a request using Quick Actions for a new requester.
- SD-70916 : Certain actions from the Request Details page are delayed.
- SD-73373 : Column search on decimal field in the Request List View throws an error.
- SD-74974 : When a technician deletes the only approval of a request, the request moves to the Approved status from Pending Approval status.
- SD-72083 : Survey font icons are not compatible in some versions of IE.
- SD-74473 : Close icon is not visible in the Status Action Failure message displayed in a change.
- SD-73947, SD-73931 : Email sent to users upon assigning a change task does not contain the task title, though the notification template is configured with $Associated Title.
- SD-72761 : Alignment issue occurs while exporting gantt view.
- SD-72514 : Alignment issue occurs when a value is added for Multi-line asset additional field.
- SD-75084 : Post upgrade to 10.0, for custom roles, the home page does not display Announcements, My Tasks and My Summary Widget [Workaround: Edit the custom roles and save them. This should fix the issue.]
- SD-74403 : In the Technician Availability Chart under Scheduler, the Edit option for Unavailability Marking of a technician is displayed away from the selected date, if the technician is located by scrolling down the page.
- SD-73559 : In requester login, incident widget shrinks on decreasing the widget width while using IE.
- SD-73612 : Unable to view the chat attachments.
- SD-74329 : Unable to edit/add dashboard, when the existing licence is downgraded to standard edition.
- SD-70935 : Unable to modify a Category/Type field in the Edit/Add Product Type page after editing the default product type.
- SD-73927 : While selecting images using the image browser pop-up in CI type page, only GIFs option is shown in the format field.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more