- SD-71824 : In the combined list view of requests and tasks, you can view the total count of tasks by clicking the Horizontal Ellipsis icon at the bottom-right corner of the task list.
- SD-71824 : To get the item count in any module other than Requests using GET API, pass get_total_count as true under list_info of Input Data.
- SD-74373 : Users with the request-related permission Editing/Deleting others Time Entry can now delete all work logs under the request.
- SD-73718 : Vulnerability in status field of a request.
- SD-74088 : Vulnerability in auto-suggestions of requests.
- SD-74934 : Dependent (group, technician) fields under the Assign popup are not updated as per changes made in the Site and Group fields. The issue occurs only in firefox.
- SD-75220 : Technician with restricted access could not update Group of a request that is not associated with any site.
- SD-75165 : Unable to close requests from list view in specific scenarios. The issue occurs if the close prompt is set as “No”.
- SD-28649 : ‘Alert/notify technician when there is a reply from requester’ is not fetching the description of the request.
- SD-73580 : Request History tab becomes empty when the department of the request is changed (by changing the requester) and deleting the old department.
- SD-73736 : The resolved date of a request is not repopulated while reopening the request.
- SD-73814 : When the request conversation is forwarded or resent, the same is not captured in history.
- SD-68484 : Intermediate editor change notification, which is sent for requesters, carries the old editor’s name instead of the current one.
- SD-71336, SD-63878 : Service request can be closed even without filling out the mandatory fields, selected under Request Closing Rules.
- SD-71788 :Approved approvals are getting listed in ‘My Pending Approvals’ widget in the home page if the approval configuration is changed from “Anyone can approve” to “All must approve” in templates.
- SD-72030 : Approval action message has been fixed for grammatical correctness.
- SD-72545 : Service Request SLA’s response time was not recalculated to reflect change in site.
- SD-70255 : Unable to create a request using Quick Actions for a new requester.
- SD-70916 : Certain actions from the Request Details page are delayed.
- SD-73373 : Column search on decimal field in the Request List View throws an error.
- SD-74974 : When a technician deletes the only approval of a request, the request moves to the Approved status from Pending Approval status.
- SD-72083 : Survey font icons are not compatible in some versions of IE.
- SD-74473 : Close icon is not visible in the Status Action Failure message displayed in a change.
- SD-73947, SD-73931 : Email sent to users upon assigning a change task does not contain the task title, though the notification template is configured with $Associated Title.
- SD-72761 : Alignment issue occurs while exporting gantt view.
- SD-72514 : Alignment issue occurs when a value is added for Multi-line asset additional field.
- SD-75084 : Post upgrade to 10.0, for custom roles, the home page does not display Announcements, My Tasks and My Summary Widget [Workaround: Edit the custom roles and save them. This should fix the issue.]
- SD-74403 : In the Technician Availability Chart under Scheduler, the Edit option for Unavailability Marking of a technician is displayed away from the selected date, if the technician is located by scrolling down the page.
- SD-73559 : In requester login, incident widget shrinks on decreasing the widget width while using IE.
- SD-73612 : Unable to view the chat attachments.
- SD-74329 : Unable to edit/add dashboard, when the existing licence is downgraded to standard edition.
- SD-70935 : Unable to modify a Category/Type field in the Edit/Add Product Type page after editing the default product type.
- SD-73927 : While selecting images using the image browser pop-up in CI type page, only GIFs option is shown in the format field.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020