Build 5430 (10 Jan 2019)
- Supports multiple Elasticsearch repositories: You can now configure multiple Elasticsearch repositories to store your Active Directory and Exchange (on-premises and Exchange Online) backups.
- Technician audit: You can now audit all changes made to technicians’ privileges and the operations carried out by each technicians.
- Group Policy Preferences backup: You can now backup and restore Group Policy Preferences.
On-premises Exchange backup and restoration: All Exchange items such as emails, contacts, notes, calendar entries, journals, posts, and tasks can be backed up and restored. When performing a restoration, you have the flexibility to perform:
- Complete mailbox restoration: Restore entire mailboxes to the backed up state.
- Item-level restoration: Recover individual items such as a single email or a calendar event.
- Restoration to different mailboxes: Restore backed up mailbox items to the same mailbox, to a different mailbox, to a mailbox in a different organization or even to a mailbox in your Exchange Online tenant.
- Enhanced UI to easily select objects and attributes that are to be backed up.
- Extended schema attributes backup: All extended schema attributes will be automatically detected and selected to be backed up, eliminating the need to manually add them.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020