Product update: The virtual machine and Windows Server backup modules will only be available to customers who have already purchased licenses for those modules. Existing customers can continue to use and receive technical support for those modules until their license expires after which the license cannot be renewed.
GDPR compliance update:
In accordance with the GDPR compliance mandate, the following changes have been made to the product:
- Passwords stored in the database are encrypted using bcrypt algorithm.
- Database access is restricted with a password.
- Sensitive information such as email server and email addresses in connection settings are masked in the product UI.
- You can now import multiple custom attributes that you need to back up using a CSV file.
- The number of custom attributes that you can back up has been increased from 31 to 2,000.
- A stored Cross-Site-Scripting XSS Vulnerability has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more