- The ability to Instantly Recover VMware virtual machines. You can now start the virtual machine directly from the compressed and encrypted backup image without having to restore the data to the ESXi’s datastore.
- The ability to perform periodic health check for Hyper-V backups to assess the integrity of the latest full backup and their corresponding incremental backup files.
- When backing up a Windows Server, RecoveryManager Plus will now backup only the used space on a drive.
- You can now migrate a virtual machine hosted in Hyper-V server 2012 or 2012 R2 to a hyper-V 2016 server.
- Issues in backing up AD GPO has been fixed.
- Issues in synthetic full backup of VMware VMs has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more