- Windows file server backup & restoration: Backup and restore Windows file servers.
- Bare metal restoration: Restore your Windows servers from scratch.
- File/folder/volume restorations: Perform file, folder, and volume level restorations of your Windows servers (file servers and DCs).
- File/folder level restorations: Perform file and folder level restorations in your VMware virtual machines.
- Backup and restore custom GPOs: Back up and restore custom-made GPOs in your AD environment.
- Recycling objects to specific OUs: Restore a deleted object to a new location instead of recycling it to its previous location.
- Live VM migration: Migrate a live virtual machine (VMware and Hyper-V) from one host to another.
- Synthetic full backup: Take synthetic full backups of your VMware virtual machines.
- Resource pool selection: When performing full restoration of your virtual machines, you can now choose the resource pool for your restored virtual machine.
- Support for Hyper-V 2016: RecoveryManager Plus now supports backup and restoration of Hyper-V 2016 virtual machines.
Product notifications: RecoveryManager Plus’s notifications has now been enhanced to notify for:
- NT service installation: When the product is not installed as a service.
- Unconfigured mail server: When the mail server is not configured.
- Low disk space: When the available space is less than 2GB in the location where RecoveryManager Plus is installed.
- Failed GPO backup: When backing up GPOs has encountered a failure.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020