- API Explorer has now been introduced.
- Patch Manager Plus now supports patching Windows 10 Feature Packs (Creator update).
- In Remote Shutdown, you can now view all managed computers.
- In Remote Shutdown, â€˜Agent live statusâ€™ filter is now available.
- Forwarding server can be downloaded and it’s status can be viewed from Patch Manager Plus console.
- Issue causing APT corruption on Linux computers during patch deployment in certain cases has been fixed.
- Issue in patch deployment on Linux computers due to missing dependencies has been fixed.
- Issue in patch getting replicated in distribution server has been fixed.
- Issue generating defunct dcondemand process in Linux machines, has been fixed.
- Issue in configuring HTTPS communication on Local Office Linux machines, has been fixed.
- Issue in agent downloading a file greater than 4 GB has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more