- Customize third-party patch deployment in SCCM by creating deployment templates.
- Minor enhancements in User Interface has been done.
- Ability to select all applications is now available under “Select applications”.
- Adding certificates to “Trusted Publishers” and “Third Party Root Certificate Authority” stores has been automated.
- Now all published patches are automatically added to “All Software Update” view in SCCM.
- Patches can now be published from the list of available patches in the home page.
Ability to re-sign patches has been introduced.
Ability to expire patches has been introduced.
“Patch Connect Plus for Microsoft SCUP” has been introduced.
Now view the deployment status of the published patches in the Home tab.
Active Directory user login has been enabled.
Password Policy has been introduced to enable secure login to Patch Connect Plus.
In ‘Select Applications’ page, the different applications have been grouped based on their respective vendors.
- Issue in connecting to WSUS Server has been fixed.
- Issue in creating Self-Signed certificate has been fixed.
- Issue in importing certificate has been fixed.
- Issue in downloading iTunes patches has been fixed.
- Issue in publishing patches when DB Sync is in progress has been fixed.
Under “Select Application”, issue in removing selected applications has been fixed.
Credential manager UI issues has been fixed.
- Issues while using Patch Connect Plus in Internet Explorer has been fixed
Issue in auto clean up of signing certificate in the machine where Patch Connect Plus is installed has been fixed.
Issue in uninstalling old updates of Java has been fixed.
- Under Certificate settings, issue in importing certificate has been fixed.
Issue while publishing patches has been fixed.
Issue in deploying Adobe patches has been fixed.
Issue in synchronising deployment data has been fixed.
Issue in publishing patches to WSUS has been fixed.
Issue in configuring WSUS settings has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more