- From v9500 till v9701, while trying to export to PDF only the results obtained from a custom search in the Recorded Connections audit, the action did not work and instead all audit records in that section were exported. This has been fixed.
- In v9700 and v9701, while performing password reset for selected resource group(s), the “Generate Password” option did not work when the user tried to specify a password to be used for all accounts. This has been fixed.
- [IE browser only] From v9400 till v9701, the option to enable/disable a schedule under Admin >> Scheduled Tasks >> Schedule Actions did not work if the global language choice for Password Manager Pro was not English. This has been fixed.
- Earlier, periodic password export could not be scheduled for a resource group when the username of the logged in user contained one or more special characters. This has been fixed.
- Earlier, the “Forgot Password” option available in the Password Manager Pro login screen did not work for users accessing the site via Firefox and IE browsers. This has been fixed.
- Earlier, when an auto logon helper was edited and the approval request was sent to a chosen administrator, the corresponding notification email was not triggered to the administrator’s inbox. This has been fixed.
- From v9702 onwards, Password Manager Pro master encryption key’s cryptographic strength has been enhanced by increasing the randomness of the character strings used.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more