- From v9500 till v9701, while trying to export to PDF only the results obtained from a custom search in the Recorded Connections audit, the action did not work and instead all audit records in that section were exported. This has been fixed.
- In v9700 and v9701, while performing password reset for selected resource group(s), the “Generate Password” option did not work when the user tried to specify a password to be used for all accounts. This has been fixed.
- [IE browser only] From v9400 till v9701, the option to enable/disable a schedule under Admin >> Scheduled Tasks >> Schedule Actions did not work if the global language choice for Password Manager Pro was not English. This has been fixed.
- Earlier, periodic password export could not be scheduled for a resource group when the username of the logged in user contained one or more special characters. This has been fixed.
- Earlier, the “Forgot Password” option available in the Password Manager Pro login screen did not work for users accessing the site via Firefox and IE browsers. This has been fixed.
- Earlier, when an auto logon helper was edited and the approval request was sent to a chosen administrator, the corresponding notification email was not triggered to the administrator’s inbox. This has been fixed.
- From v9702 onwards, Password Manager Pro master encryption key’s cryptographic strength has been enhanced by increasing the randomness of the character strings used.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020