Enhancements & Bug Fixes
- In v9500 and v9501, execution of password reset operations for Windows machines—via both agent-based and agent-less methods, occasionally resulted in an application server crash due to restrictions in filtering null values for ‘Domain Name’ fields. This has been fixed.
- In v9500 and v9501, user import from LDAP did not work for the following LDAP server types, except MS Active Directory—Novell eDirectory, OpenLDAP, and Others. This has been fixed.
- Henceforth, the following functions in Password Manager Pro can be carried out with PowerShell scripts instead of Task Scheduler service. The support to use PowerShell scripts has been provided as an alternative, in order to overcome the limitations of using Schtasks commands.
- Fetching of Scheduled Tasks for Windows and Windows Domain resources.
- Scheduled Tasks password resets for Windows and Windows Domain resources.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more