- A ‘Getting Started’ page has been added to guide the users with a step-by-step procedure for using OpUtils.
- Added an option to switch menu bar from vertical alignment to horizontal alignment and vice versa.
- Under Reports option, the ‘Connected IP Details’ report which provides details about the ports connected to the corresponding switches, and IP addresses has been added.
- IPAM now supports IPv6.
- Under settings, the ‘Add Device’ in MAC-to-IP mapping is enhanced such that it supports import option for SNMPv3 now.
- Under settings, the ‘Add Device’ in MAC-to-IP mapping is enhanced such that it supports CLI settings(available only for switches and routers) now.
- Under Inventory, the snapshot page of SPM, IPAM, Config management and Bandwidth Monitor is enhanced such that it provides quick links like ‘How-to’, ‘faq’s’, etc now.
- Previously, the MIB browser tool didn’t respond to the SNMP version 2 credentials. The issue is fixed now.
- Previously, there were issues in restoring backed up database if the custom columns are created. The issue is fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more