- Dashboard loading has been revamped and optimized for better performance.
- In the Login page, iPhone/Android and iPad application download links have been included.
- License expiry information in header had a few alignment issues. This has now been fixed.
- User Icon with product details and about information has been moved to right top corner.
- In the Inventory page, product based tabs have been moved horizontally.
- Sign out option has been moved from Quick links to User details menu.
- Support icon has been added for (Mail, Apply license, phone number, SIF, User guide, Videos, Service pack, ThreadDump, DB Query & view Logs) links.
- In support page, the Query page under DB Query will be opened in a new window without ember.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more