- Previously under Inventory, the port option does not show any differentiation for connected devices. This issue is fixed now as the connected devices are differentiated based on colours such as orange for virtual IP, grey for multi MAC port and yellow for stacked port.
- Previously, only OpManager API has called for adding switches and hence there was an issue in adding switches in SPM. The issue is fixed now.
- Previously while adding devices, the device explorer option under Cisco tools didn’t display a proper error message like ‘Not a CISCO device’ . The issue is fixed now.
- Previously, the Proxy ping option under tools didn’t show any proper images for scan results. The issue is fixed now.
- Previously under Oputils option, the field ‘Clean up policy location’ was not mentioned in Publish directory of IPAM and SPM. The issue is now fixed.
- Previously under sort summary, when clicking on snapshot page, API was called twice. This issue is fixed now.
- Under reports, a field called ‘Custom Period’ has added in ‘Port by Operation Status Last Change Time’ report.
- 4249914, 4010627 – Under Inventory, the option to add switches by importing a CSV file was included.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more