- Filters have been added in the device snapshot pages of Ports and IP Address.
- 4249914 – Under reports, the “Export” option is now more visible on the top of the page.
- Previously in the rogue dashboard, 1000 recently discovered devices were displayed. Because of this, the page loading time had increased. This issue is fixed by reducing the number of recently discovered devices from 1000 to 100.
- Under Inventory, wrong tab details were displayed under sub filters, in the left side of the page. This is now fixed.
- 3740821 – Under port snapshot page, the field “Physical Location” can now be edited.
- 4120052 – Previously, DHCP Scopes scanning was not completed due to null values in clientinfo. This issue is now fixed.
- Previously, when license count was 3, users were able to add 4 users (Including admin), but then OpUtils displayed the license activation page in the next login session. This issue is now fixed to add only 3 users including admin.
- After deleting DHCP, the page was not refreshed. This issue is now fixed.
- Under IP address tab in the inventory, the asset tag data was missing previously. This is now fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020