- OpManager: The real time graph for interfaces displayed values exceeding the configured speed. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, when an interface name contained special characters, the specific interface was not saved during rediscovery.This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: The downtime schedule process was triggered automatically even after the schedule was completed. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In some cases, device availability and the device status was displayed incorrectly. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: The page loading time for Discovery reports was slow when there were a large number of entries. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: For a few devices, the category was displayed as ‘Unknown’ for a device template associated with a custom category. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In device templates, the OIDs with SysDescription criteria were not working properly. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Operator users can now view the at-a-glance report and bandwidth report.
- OpManager: The interface archiving failure issue has now been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more