- OpManager: In the Alarm page, link has been provided to view interface Snapshot page.
- OpManager: Previously, the option to export a report in XLS format was not available when there were more than 32000 rows. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: The option to export a report in XLS format was not available when specific styles were applied to the rows. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In the data collection log report, the agent dropdown box was not displayed. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In reports, when the specific time window condition was applied, data was not displayed. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, when an availability report was scheduled, a report was created but the mail with the attached report was not sent. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, while editing the SNMP trap processors, removing the contents of the message box resulted in a missing field. This issue has been resolved.
- OpManager: There were issues in data collection and alarm notifications for NetApp storage devices when added as a generic device from ‘Add device’ menu. This has been resolved now.
- OpManager: For at-a-glance report, the option to export the report as XLS was not working. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Integrated reports have been hidden from the edit and schedule report option.
- OpManager: The help-desk widgets and dashboards have been removed from the product.
- OpManager Storage Monitoring: There were issues with data collection in IBM v7000 storage devices. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager Storage Monitoring: Storage device support has been added for the following devices: IBM Storwize V5000, V3500, V3700.
- OpManager Storage Monitoring: Previously, there were issues in discovery and data collection in EMC VMAX. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more