- OpManager: Previously, data collection in UCS devices stopped due to an expiration in the login session. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In Dashboard, widgets that included real-time data now have an image mode option for rendering graphs.
- OpManager: Previously, there was no option to include SNMP v3 credentials in the credentials list for vCenter/ESX discovery. This has been included now.
- OpManager: For vCenter discovery, if two or more datastores were found with identical path names and characters (with same or different letter case), the entire discovery process failed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: When no credentials were passed for a VM during VMware discovery, the vendor was updated as ‘Unknown’. This has been fixed now, and the vendor will be updated as ‘VMware’ if no credentials are passed during discovery.
- OpManager: For HyperV VMs, it was not possible to add VIWMI monitors if the device type was Linux. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The XSS vulnerability issue in addCategory API has now been fixed.
- OpManager: There was an unrestricted file upload vulnerability while uploading a background image in Business view. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: The XML External Entity (XXE) vulnerability in maps module has been fixed.
- OpManager: There was a resizing issue with the BusinessView Map, in both the Map View page as well as the dashboard widget. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: If a router was being monitored with flow monitoring and hardware monitoring enabled, some users had trouble accessing the device’s snapshot page from Inventory. This issue has been fixed now.
- NCM: Information regarding the usage of SysOID in the UI has been added.
- NCM: An option to view the password for all password fields in NCM has been added.
- NCM: The grid row size selection is retained based on the user.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020