- OpManager : Option has now been added to save Layer2 maps as Business view.
- OpManager : Unauthenticated folder and file access has been restricted and the related vulnerability has been fixed.
- OpManager : A drop down box to change the device icon size has been added in Business views.
- OpManager : SQL injection vulnerability in setManaged API has been fixed.
- OpManager : In embed widget option, the images were not loading for the operator user. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : In businessview, the user was unable to edit the shortcut name. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager : In businessview, while performing the ‘copy as’ operation, some of the shortcuts went missing. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : In Maps page, there was an issue with the Businessview severity tooltip. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager : In addition to the existing monitors, more than 1000 new monitors have been added to OpManager. Now you can monitor more metrics and also monitor the metrics of various vendors.
- OpManager : Discover and auto-classify an even wider range of devices in OpManager with over 4000 newly added device templates.
- OpManager : Previously, adding more than two links between devices in a Business view caused the links to overlap. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : New line types have been introduced for links in Business views. Also, an option to manipulate the curved links for interface connections in Business view has been added.
- OpManager : When rediscovering a device after updating the pingable IP address in Device snapshot page, a duplicate device will be added. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : Previously, under ‘Network’ overview in the Dashboard, there was a mismatch in the Alarm count. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : Previously, there was a UI issue in the alert box displayed when closing a Business view without saving it. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager : ‘Ping’ option has been added to the ‘Add Device’ page. Users can now ping the device before device addition.
- OpManager : Now, an alert message is shown in the ‘Inventory list’ page when only a single device is listed. This helps the User redirect to the ‘Discovery’ page to add more devices.
- OpManager : Users can now view the total number of interfaces and down status for interfaces in the device snapshot page.
- OpManager : The usability of listing credentials in the ‘Add Device’ page has now been enhanced.
- OpManager : ‘Add Device to IPAM’ and ‘Add Device to NCM’ options have been moved to the settings tab in the ‘Add Device’ page.
- OpManager : In ‘Add Device’ page, if only the default credentials are available, an alert message is shown requesting the User to add their own credentials.
- OpManager: Tips have been provided when there is a device discovery failure to troubleshoot issues.
- OpManager: Device Type & Category has been included as part of Device Summary.
- OpManager: The Device Notes and Additional Fields, have been renamed as Custom Field across the platform/webclient.
- OpManager: The ‘Rediscover Device’ icon has been changed in the Device Snapshot page.
- OpManager: The ‘Configure Interfaces’ icon has been changed in the Interfaces Summary widget.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020