- Firewall: F5 Firewall device support added.
- Firewall: Horizontal menu bar made as default.
- Firewall: ‘Add-Device’ menu added to export Syslogs from firewalls.
- Firewall: SSH or Telnet based ‘CLI terminal’ to access firewalls from Firewall Analyzer.
- Firewall: ‘Getting Started GUI’ to guide the user to add devices and reports.
- Firewall: ‘Quick links’ and ‘Help cards’ for settings and report pages.
- Firewall: For trial and registered users, ‘Live Chat’ facility to contact sales-engineering team.
- Firewall: Introduced ‘Password Policy’ configuration for user management.
- Firewall: Login page customization for rebranding custom images.
- Firewall: In all report pages, optimized alignment of widgets.
- Firewall: Firewall Analyzer users can set their default menu bar (horizontal or vertical) using ‘Menu Bar’ menu.
- Firewall: Fixed the issue of failure to fetch the device rule for Fortigate Vdom, because ‘Pager’ command was not working.
- Firewall: Fixed the issue of failure to display of rule management reports for Vdom firewalls.
- Firewall: ‘Select Policy’ menu not working properly in Firefox browser. Fixed the issue.
- Firewall: Fixed the drill down issue in ‘Dashboard – Security – Top N Attacks by Hits’.
- Firewall: Single device and all devices selection not working in ‘Short summary’ page of ‘Inventory’ device lists. Fixed the issue.
- Firewall: If the widget subtitle contains ‘drill down link’ – we need to provide the drill down/redirect to inventory action, when we click the link alone
- Firewall: In the ‘Inventory – Short summary’ page, ‘Create Report/Alert Profile’ tabs missing, navigating after add or edit from the ‘Intranet, Exclude Host, Availability Alert’ pages. Fixed the issue.
- Firewall: Minor UI enhancements in ‘Inventory’ page.
- Firewall: In the Firewall Analyzer – Distributed Edition – Admin Server, when a firewall was deleted, there was no processing message shown. Fixed the issue to show firewall delete processing message.
- Firewall: ‘Delete widget’ was not working in the ‘Reports – Standard Report’ page. Fixed the issue.
- Firewall: In the ‘Inventory – Devices – Protocols’ page, ‘Protocol identifier’ options were missing. Fixed the issue.
- Firewall: In the ‘Active VPN Trend Report’ page, Y-axis values were not displayed properly & was throwing NullPointerException while drill-down. Fixed these issues.
- Firewall: In the ‘Device Rule, Exclude Criteria, Protocol Groups, Device Groups, Intranet Settings, Cloud-Repository, Exclude Hosts, SNMP settings, Alarm Profiles and User-IP Mapping (DHCP, AD/Proxy, Manual Mapping)’ pages, to edit an entry you have to click on it. Now a proper ‘Edit’ icon is provided for each entry.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more