- OpManager: Previously, the Remote desktop was possible only from old IE Versions. Now, Remote Desktop connection for windows can be accessed irrespective of the browser type i.e. Chrome/ Firefox/ IE.
- OpManager: Previously, ‘Active Process’ and ‘Installed Software Details’ was fetched only if WMI or SNMP credentials were passed. Now, It can also be fetched using CLI.
- OpManager: Previously, in Hardware Monitoring, options like Enable Hardware Monitoring, Suppress Hardware Alarm, Modify Monitoring Interval options were available only at the Global level i.e. applicable to either all or none of the devices. Now users can configure/update those options at each device level from the Hardware Monitor Tab inside the Device Snapshot page.
- OpManager: Now, the Hard Disk and RAM value will be updated using WMI, if WMI credentials are passed. Earlier, it was updated only using SNMP.
- OpManager: A new Recent Alarms specific widget has been included in the Hardware monitor tab of the Device Snapshot page to provide visibility into recent hardware alarms for that specific device.
- OpManager: Now, the ‘Sensor Specific Graphs’ widget inside the Hardware monitor tab has been grouped into widgets of specific sensor types for better visibility into sensor-specific data. It is provided as a separate Tab inside device snapshot page.
- OpManager: If RAM or HD value is greater than 1024 MB, then the value will be shown in terms of GB and further into TB along with the units for easy readability.
- OpManager: Notification Profile was not triggered when it was configured with ‘Select All’ option in criteria for IPSLA. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: The option to enable/disable Traceroute from IPSLA Monitor snapshot page has been included now.
- OpManager: Path Details of the IPSLA Monitor was missing in the Alarm Message, for IPSLA specific alarms. This issue has been resolved now and the Path details have been appended to the IPSLA Monitor Name.
- OpManager: In the IPSLA Monitor snapshot page, all the alarms from the OpManager were shown under Alarms Tab. This has now been fixed and only the alarms specific to that particular IPSLA Monitor will be shown.
- OpManager: For IPSLA Monitor, inside snapshot page, Packet Loss history was shown for Source to Destination packets. This has been corrected and currently, the Destination To Source specific history will be shown.
- OpManager: Option to include IPSLA Monitor path details as Subject in Notification Mail has been included now.
- OpManager: The attempt to add IPSLA Monitor failed when a device returned invalid values such as ‘NO SAA’. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For Hop By Hop View specific Graphs in widgets, the time frame value for which the data is shown has been provided.
- OpManager: Polling Interval value(in seconds) will be shown inside the summary details widget of IPSLA Monitor snapshot page.
- OpManager: In some cases, whenever OpManager service was restarted, false alerts were generated for all the https URLs. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: If the configured dependency parent device was down for any device, then unnecessary alerts were raised in related to URL down for all URL’s configured under the device. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: The Edit operation for Threshold was not getting saved for URL Monitors and MSSQL Monitors when the edit was tried from the Alarm page after selecting the specific URL Monitor alarm or MSSQL Monitor. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Event logs with event code as ‘0’ were not handled and ignored. This has been fixed now and such event logs will be received.
- OpManager: Users were able to associate Event Log rules to device from the snapshot page even without enabling event log monitoring. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Validation for Start and End Time fields was improper for ‘Run Archive’ option in the client. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Monitors were added as String Monitors by default while being added from Settings in the Performance Monitors page when the OID was manually copy-pasted into the OID field. This issue has now been fixed and it will be added as a Numeric type Monitor.
- OpManager: If there were no VM’s inside the HyperV Server then it was leading to HyperV Discovery failure. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: If the process names fetched from the device had a space character in any specific Process Name, while using CLI for adding Process Monitors, the Process Name was not getting added to the device. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In the Central installation set up, the polling for HyperV monitors leads to invalid credentials failed alerts. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: If any of the VM’s inside the HyperV Server contained more than 10 CPU instances, it was leading to HyperV discovery failure. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: If any of the selected credentials(SNMP/WMI/CLI) for VM’s during VMware discovery had space characters in its name, it ignored all the selected credentials for the discovery of VMs. This issue has now been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more