- General: PushNotification – Information about ManageEngine events will be published only for the selected countries.
- General: Password policies have been implemented as a fix for ‘Brute Force Attack’ vulnerability.
- General: In add/edit user page, ‘Username’ field has been added and the ‘Email-id’ field has been made mandatory.
- General: Now, resetting the Admin password can be done using ‘ResetPassword’ script. The previously used ‘ChangePassword’ API has been removed.
- General: Previously, in SMS settings, SMPP password was displayed as plain text. This has now been fixed.
- General : Previously, SMS notifications were not received via SMPP. This issue has now been fixed.
- General : Previously, SMS notifications via Serial modem was not working after upgrading OpManager to 123090. This issue has been fixed.
- General: Opt in ‘Breach notification’ support has been added to provide instant alerts along with relevant fixes when a data breach is detected.
- General: Cross site Scripting(XSS) vulnerability in login page has been fixed.
- General: Previously, in certain Linux machines, when embed widget link was generated, the URL contained “localhost” instead of the server name. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in SSH discovery, it was not possible to determine the device type from the welcome message after login. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Terminal has been updated to open for all SSH monitoring machines. In case of NCM devices, NCM credential will be used; else OpManager’s CLI credential will be used.
- OpManager: Proper Encoding on sending syslog from Notification Profile has added.
- OpManager: In the ‘Time window’ page under Notification Profile, there were issues with overnight scheduling. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: After the upgrade, certain users were experiencing issues with the Add user functionality. This issue has now been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020