- General: PushNotification – Information about ManageEngine events will be published only for the selected countries.
- General: Password policies have been implemented as a fix for ‘Brute Force Attack’ vulnerability.
- General: In add/edit user page, ‘Username’ field has been added and the ‘Email-id’ field has been made mandatory.
- General: Now, resetting the Admin password can be done using ‘ResetPassword’ script. The previously used ‘ChangePassword’ API has been removed.
- General: Previously, in SMS settings, SMPP password was displayed as plain text. This has now been fixed.
- General : Previously, SMS notifications were not received via SMPP. This issue has now been fixed.
- General : Previously, SMS notifications via Serial modem was not working after upgrading OpManager to 123090. This issue has been fixed.
- General: Opt in ‘Breach notification’ support has been added to provide instant alerts along with relevant fixes when a data breach is detected.
- General: Cross site Scripting(XSS) vulnerability in login page has been fixed.
- General: Previously, in certain Linux machines, when embed widget link was generated, the URL contained “localhost” instead of the server name. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in SSH discovery, it was not possible to determine the device type from the welcome message after login. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Terminal has been updated to open for all SSH monitoring machines. In case of NCM devices, NCM credential will be used; else OpManager’s CLI credential will be used.
- OpManager: Proper Encoding on sending syslog from Notification Profile has added.
- OpManager: In the ‘Time window’ page under Notification Profile, there were issues with overnight scheduling. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: After the upgrade, certain users were experiencing issues with the Add user functionality. This issue has now been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more