- OpManager: You can now export a PDF with the chart option of your choice.
- OpManager: ‘Report Builder’ reports can now be saved with the chart option of your choice.
- OpManager: Support has been added to schedule reports with the selected chart option.
- OpManager: Under ‘Report Builder’, MultipleNode monitors now have the respective instance/drives name with the deviceName in the legend.
- OpManager: Previously, there was an issue with creating Reports by selecting performance monitors. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: While selecting ‘table’ view format in report builder, data was not being displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: When exporting ‘snapshot performance monitor’ graph, the ‘table’ view overlapped with the graph. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In PDFs’ exported from interface report builder, some data was not displayed on the right side of the PDF. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In ‘Reports’, it was not possible to create and choose a custom time window. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: ‘At a glance’ report displayed a few keys in the graph when it was scheduled (I18N Issue). This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: ‘Process monitor snapshot’ report displayed a key in the graph when the report was scheduled (I18N Issue). This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, it was not possible to create a device report for custom time period. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Users were not able to view the full custom period in exported PDF’s. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, workflow was not triggered on threshold violation. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Threshold monitors listed in the workflow was vague. Display name has also been added for clarity.
- OpManager: In Workflow, the traps criteria was not working properly. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: When a special character is used in the ‘Report Name’, the report was not being sent as an email while scheduling it. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Facile support for SDP SSL Third party certificate & PFX certificate has now been added.
- OpManager: Standalone to Probe Migration Support for Storage Monitoring.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more