- OpManager: Option to Add Custom WMI Monitor under Performance Monitor from Settings Page has been provided now, which can be later on associated to any template or device directly.
- OpManager: While configuring Notification Profile for the device, the user can now configure or append the Performance, AD, MSSQL, Exchange Monitor specific data like Monitor Name, Instance, and Protocol to a Subject and Message field of the Notification.
- OpManager: If Event Log Monitors are received in huge numbers from any device then it leads to delay and slow downs the data collection of event log monitors. Now it has been improved.
- OpManager: Hyper-V discovery was getting failed if duplication or change in DNS name of the server was found during discovery. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: RAM usage values were not shown if the user selected the custom time period. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Due to the similarity in the sensor name with Multiple Instances, the Hardware monitoring specific alerts were being cleared inaccurately. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: If the custom Monitors has the space character in the name field given by the user, then after adding it to the device, while trying to redirect to Graph page from Monitors list, it was getting redirected to device snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Users can now enable/disable “Dynamic IP Address” option under System Settings.
- OpManager: Previously, datacollection by CLI monitors failed when both the SNMP and CLI credential were passed via Network Discovery. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the ‘Unique System DisplayName’ criteria failed when we had multiple discovery profiles. This issue has now been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more