- OpUtils : The Config File Manager tool, which helps to download/upload the StartUp and/or the Running config files of Cisco devices and also helps to compare different versions, has been brought back under inventory.
- OpUtils : The Config File Manager tool is enhanced with the capability of scheduling to take a backup of the config files from the Cisco devices at the specified interval.
- OpUtils : Audit Information for Add/Edit/Delete User Operations for IPAM, SPM & Rogue has been included.
- Firewall : When exporting Alarm Profile, the xml file didn’t contain other user created alarm profiles. Now this issues is fixed to show all profiles.
- Firewall : While importing syslog, the IP address of the device was updated with link local ip. Now the device will be added with local ip.
- Firewall : Device-rule configured firewall is listed as first resource in drop-down of configuration related Reports.
- Firewall : In policy overview page, drill-down on some of the services showed no data. This issue is now fixed
- Firewall : When we change credential profile while editing DeviceRule, it created another entry for the device. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall : SMS Setting was showing as ‘Not Configured’ when SMPP or SMS Gateway was configured already. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall : Unknown protocol drill-down report was showing sent and received as KB. But in actual, they are in bytes. The header is changed appropriately.
- Firewall : While editing the “Report-Profile” page, “Run on Week Days” was not selected. This issues is fixed now.
- Firewall : When a schedule was created for search report, it added as nullschedule. This issue is fixed now.
- Firewall : We were not showing executed report profiles details under “Device Detail” page. now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall : Sorting was not working in Raw search result page. It is fixed now.
- Firewall : While configuring Working-hour, range like (8-12,15-18,19,20,21) was not allowed. Now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall : Assigning Credential Profile without selecting a profile didn’t throw any error. This is fixed.
- Firewall : Not able to do raw search if only ‘Traffic Log’ was selected. It is fixed.
- Firewall : Page seems to refresh and go to different device after clicking “Save” in edit settings page of standards page. This is fixed
- Firewall : In Inventory snapshot page device edit slide comes over user settings page.This issues is now fixed.
- Firewall : ‘All device’ option for operator in Snapshot page has been removed.
- Firewall : Auto refresh will be done if any action is performed in collector list page.
- Firewall : Username search is not working in users list page under inventory. This issue is fixed
- Firewall : Icon-title is not shown properly on hover in alarms page. Now the title is shown properly.
- Firewall : Free-license text is removed from the DE Alert image
- Firewall : Support page icon was not working for Operator user. Now it is working
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more