- OpUtils : The Config File Manager tool, which helps to download/upload the StartUp and/or the Running config files of Cisco devices and also helps to compare different versions, has been brought back under inventory.
- OpUtils : The Config File Manager tool is enhanced with the capability of scheduling to take a backup of the config files from the Cisco devices at the specified interval.
- OpUtils : Audit Information for Add/Edit/Delete User Operations for IPAM, SPM & Rogue has been included.
- Firewall : When exporting Alarm Profile, the xml file didn’t contain other user created alarm profiles. Now this issues is fixed to show all profiles.
- Firewall : While importing syslog, the IP address of the device was updated with link local ip. Now the device will be added with local ip.
- Firewall : Device-rule configured firewall is listed as first resource in drop-down of configuration related Reports.
- Firewall : In policy overview page, drill-down on some of the services showed no data. This issue is now fixed
- Firewall : When we change credential profile while editing DeviceRule, it created another entry for the device. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall : SMS Setting was showing as ‘Not Configured’ when SMPP or SMS Gateway was configured already. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall : Unknown protocol drill-down report was showing sent and received as KB. But in actual, they are in bytes. The header is changed appropriately.
- Firewall : While editing the “Report-Profile” page, “Run on Week Days” was not selected. This issues is fixed now.
- Firewall : When a schedule was created for search report, it added as nullschedule. This issue is fixed now.
- Firewall : We were not showing executed report profiles details under “Device Detail” page. now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall : Sorting was not working in Raw search result page. It is fixed now.
- Firewall : While configuring Working-hour, range like (8-12,15-18,19,20,21) was not allowed. Now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall : Assigning Credential Profile without selecting a profile didn’t throw any error. This is fixed.
- Firewall : Not able to do raw search if only ‘Traffic Log’ was selected. It is fixed.
- Firewall : Page seems to refresh and go to different device after clicking “Save” in edit settings page of standards page. This is fixed
- Firewall : In Inventory snapshot page device edit slide comes over user settings page.This issues is now fixed.
- Firewall : ‘All device’ option for operator in Snapshot page has been removed.
- Firewall : Auto refresh will be done if any action is performed in collector list page.
- Firewall : Username search is not working in users list page under inventory. This issue is fixed
- Firewall : Icon-title is not shown properly on hover in alarms page. Now the title is shown properly.
- Firewall : Free-license text is removed from the DE Alert image
- Firewall : Support page icon was not working for Operator user. Now it is working
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020