- General : HSTS header has been introduced as an option that can be enabled to prevent SSL stripping.
- General : Unauthenticated Folder and File Access has been restricted and the vulnerability has been fixed.
- OpManager : In Notification Profile, if the device misses one poll and “notify when the alarm is cleared” criteria is selected, the ‘clear alarm’ alert that comes after trouble alarm (Attention-Trouble-Clear[THREE-POLL_CLEAR]) was not notified to user. This usability issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager : In Reports, for ‘Notification Profiles Triggered’ report, the message column displayed junk characters for a few MSSQL setups. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager : Users can now enable/disable OpManager Monitoring from within the UI.
- OpManager : We have done a minor change at the license level to differentiate OpManager & OpManagerPlus licenses. Hence, we recommend our OpManager Plus customers to upgrade to build number 123178 before applying any new licenses
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more