- Firewall: Added SSH protocol to fetch WatchGuard firewall configuration.
- Firewall: Local File Inclusion vulnerability is fixed.
- Firewall: SNMP based Live Report of PaloAlto devices was not working properly. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall: In Anomaly alert criteria page, a help message ‘CIDR and CSV formats are allowed’ has been added to Source and Destination fields..
- Firewall: When Report Profiles are created, removed unnecessary API call to improve UI performance.
- Firewall: In Cloud Services page of Inventory, ‘Add repository’ option is provided.
- Firewall: Device drill down from Policy Optimization page of Dashboard was not working. The issues is fixed and redirected to Optimization page.
- Firewall: In Firewall Live Traffic widget of Inventory page, when ‘Gbps’ is selected as unit, the values shown were not accurate. The issue is fixed to plot the graph with granular values.
- Firewall: Alarm Profile notification option ‘Run As Script’ didn’t accept arguments. The issue is fixed.
- Firewall: In Import Log page, Local Schedule option was not shown even when the client can be accessed from localhost. This issue is fixed now.
- Firewall: In Fortigate syslog, VPN close log has duplicate entry which led to incorrect data. Handled it to fix the issue.
- Firewall: Traffic Trend Report graph was not plotted in order. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Syslog port details were not shown properly in Device Details Page of Settings tab. The issue is fixed
- Firewall: When a PaloAlto Rule Name contains ‘index’ value, wrong unused rule list is displayed. The issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Checkpoint VPN log parsing issue is fixed.
- Firewall: In MSSQL setup, Yearly tables were not dropped properly. The issue is fixed
- Firewall: When extra device license was applied in the product, the manage and unmanage actions couldn’t be performed till user restarts the product. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Header of SMS notification in Alert Profile page changed from ‘Send Email based SMS’ to ‘Send SMS’ to avoid misunderstanding.
- Firewall: In the Report Profile Notification page, a message “Use comma ‘,’ separator for multiple mail ids” has been added for clear understanding.
- Firewall: Edit and Save Report Profile action returned wrong status message. The issue is fixed to show proper status message.
- Firewall: While saving Compliance Report Schedule, there was no status message. This issue is fixed to show the status message.
- NCM: EOL/EOS data is now updated from local database.
- NCM: Now you can discover devices in single step.
- NCM: XML External Entity vulnerability security patch is released.
- NCM: SNMP profile is now unified and can be accessed in single place.
- NCM: Now you can request for latest EOL/EOS data with NCM support from product.
- NCM: Now you can update SysOID for multiple devices in single shot.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more