- OpManager: Previously, the IPSLA monitor was not getting deleted for OpManger running with MSSQL DB. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: OpManager will now fetch the device serial number and software version using SNMP based on the device type configured in HardwareInfo.xml (conf\OpManager).
- OpManager: Under System Settings page, a filter option has been provided in Interface discovery for single device additions.
- OpManager: Audit logs will now be recorded whenever a user:
- creates a custom category.
- deletes a custom category.
- OpManager: Dial enabling issue has been fixed for all the monitors.
- OpManager: Previously, Data collection failed for String monitors with StringToNumeric expression. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Users can now choose the uplink dependency for devices in Layer2Discovery.
- OpManager: Previously, in non-monitored state, device availability status was displayed as ‘UP’ instead of ‘Not Monitored’. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously sorting of columns inside widgets of Virtual Servers snapshots was not working properly as expected. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding Process Template, the displayName of the process was getting updated same as Name parameter. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously sorting of columns inside Monitoring page from Settings was not working properly as expected for all types of monitors. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While configuring File/Folder monitors, sometimes, the same monitor was getting added more than once. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While performing edit operation, field validations was not done for Non-Numerical values of Threshold and Rearm values for Performance Monitors from Settings page.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020